December 31, 2012

THE BLOG IS MOVING

I'm very very very exciting to announce the big news! CtC moved to Wordpress! Yay to that! I couldn't be happier! After blogging for almost one year on Blogger, i decided i've to built my own place, with my own opportunities. Well, since i'm building my Wordpress blog, i realised that Blogger was very practical and easy. I've been working very hard on it and i can proudly say that i'm proud at myself that i got it so far.
Well, the blog will have a different name. Which is www.styleofpurity.com. You can visit it from now on, but the blog is still empty. I'll post my very first outfit on the first of January, which has to be a totally new beginning for me! Unfortunately you can't follow me with Google Friend Connect, but there are a tons of different socials you can follow me. Like Facebook, Bloglovin, Instagram. From the first of January you can follow me on the social pages!
Take a first look and tell me what you think! See you soon on Style of Purity.
 
With love,
Nesrin.

5 comments:

  1. happy new blogging! And Happy New Year doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. canım oradanda takibe alıyorum :) görüşmek üzere güzel outfit 'lerinde :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je nieuwe blog ziet er mooi uit, ik ben benieuwd naar je eerste post!
    Alvast een gelukkig nieuwjaar!!!

    xx

    Cherise
    www.dailyunifrm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this post! Your blog is always so amazing!
    Would love to know your opinion about my latest purchase: a pair of Prada sunglasses. Do you fancy them?
    http://www.janneinwonderland.com/

    Huge kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for leaving a message! I appreciate it very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...